Friday 9 October 2015

The best day turned into the best night (and I regret nothing!)

This weekend just gone might have been the best I’ve had in a very, very long time! I can definitely say I needed it after all of the crap that’s been thrown in my path over the past few weeks.

For those who follow my various social networks (Facebook, Snapchat, etc.), you’ll know what I’ll be talking about.

For those who don’t, you’re about to get a tidal wave of awesome thrown at you! You won’t know what to do with yourself after this…


I saw Maroon 5 live, and it was the greatest time of my life! I can die contently knowing that I’ve seen them with my own two eyes.

The entire day leading up to the concert was filled with so many cool experiences. I was with a person I care about a lot, I went and explored with them, and then went to an amazing concert with two awesome supporting acts.

New Zealand played host to Maroon 5 last week, with one show in Christchurch, and two sold out shows in Auckland’s Vector Arena.

The two supporting acts were totally contrasting to each other, and then again of Maroon 5 – which wasn’t a bad thing!

The entire show was amazing, from beginning to end. We started in the sixth row (we had standing tickets), and by the end of the show, we were only meters away from the barrier that separates the crowd from the stage.

The lighting set up was by far the best part about the entire concert (including the two opening acts), it all just added to the experience!

My friend and I also went to Kelly Tarltons (type of aquarium in New Zealand) and walked around aimlessly – taking in all of the amazing things we saw. We saw penguins and stingrays being fed, and it was just the best!

Anyway guys, I should sign off now. See you soon!


Tessa.

PS - here's a photo of my friend and I before the concert :)