Sunday 5 April 2015

30 Day Writing Challenge - Day Five

April 5. 2015
Day Five - A letter to a celebrity you like

Dear Tina Fey,


You are so awesome! Thanks for existing!

Sorry to sound like a hopeless fangirl, but to be honest, I don’t even care what people will think of this letter. After all, you are pretty awesome, and there’s no reason why people shouldn’t read this and agree with me.

Your humour is very sarcastic, and often misunderstood. Much like mine actually… Maybe that’s where I got my humour from, you.

Your movies and TV shows are what always make me smile, even when I’ve had a rough day – just knowing there is someone else out there with a similar sense of humour warms my heart greatly.

I loved your performance in the movie This Is Where I Leave You. The way you portrayed Wendy Altman as the only woman in a men-dominated family was flawless, and it moved me. That was one of my favourite movies with you in it.
Another one of my favourite movies with you in it is Baby Mama. You and Amy Poehler make a fantastic comedic team!

In short, you are funny, smart, and beautiful too! I hope to see you in more movies soon!


Sincerely,
An avid fan.