Thursday 16 April 2015

30 Day Writing Challenge - Day Fourteen

April 16, 2015
Day Fourteen - A letter to your favourite teacher/professor

Dear favourite tutor,


You are plain bloody weird! But I realised that you wouldn’t be as much fun if you were “somewhat” normal. I know I give you a lot of grief for no reason, but just know you’re one of the few tutors I actually like.

I am grateful for someone like you. You push me further than I would like, but it helps me to achieve things I never thought possible. You’re supportive of me when it feels like no one else is, and you understand me when I mumble answers in class.

You deal with me in one evening, and then we do it all again the next morning. You’re tolerant of my tiredness-induced mood swings, and you’ve never flipped your shit at me if I‘ve annoyed you (although I have been very careful to not push you to that point).

We’ve been doing this whole lark for nearly two years, and I’ve been in at least one of your classes since I started… No getting rid of me now, you’re stuck with me!

Keep calm and carry on, for you are absolutely incredible! Let’s hope we survive the next two years!

Sincerely,
Hands down one of the most annoying students you’ve had the misfortune of teaching.