Friday 10 April 2015

30 Day Writing Challenge - Day Ten

April 10, 2015
Day Ten - A letter to the leader of your country

Dear John Key,


To be honest, you suck. Your policies and laws are ridiculous, and the entire National party are just as bad as you.

I can’t believe you got voted into Parliament for another term, you would think that New Zealand would be sick of you by now – clearly not.

I feel like you don’t understand how hard life can be for everyday New Zealanders, and you decide to reward the rich and then punish everyone else. The whole thing just doesn’t make sense to me.

I also discovered that you were one of the people that wanted to oppose same-sex marriage; can I just say how horrible that is? I’m so glad it passed without your support, and that we are more accepting as a country.

I didn’t vote for you (thought you’d like to know) because you don’t seem to be doing anything that helps tertiary students, and also because I just don’t like you at all.


Sincerely,
Politically inept weird thing in the corner.