Saturday 4 April 2015

30 Day Writing Challenge - Day Four

April 4, 2015
Day Four - A letter to the person who has influenced you the most

Dear person who has influenced me the most,


It’s hard to pick one specific person that has had the biggest influence on me…
Although, if I had to pick one, it would have to be my older sister, Chanel.

She put a roof over my head, and took care of me when everything seemed to be falling apart. She knew when I was happy, and when I was sad, she was the first person I’d tell. She’s one of the strongest people I know, and I’m so lucky to know a person like her.

She brought me out of my shell, but knew when I wanted to be alone. She put up with my hormone-fuelled mood swings, and my continued weirdness (which I swear has just gotten worse over the years).

Thank you for always believing in me, and tolerating my crap. You have two beautiful children, who look and act just like you. Strong. Resilient. Resourceful.

I love you so much, and I’m so proud of everything you’ve done, for not only me, but your family, and getting a promotion at your job. May you continue to always strive for bigger and better things, and may you do all of that with all the love I know you have in you.


With love,
Your little sister.