Friday 17 April 2015

30 Day Writing Challenge - Day Seventeen (finally on track!)

April 17, 2015
Day Seventeen – A letter to your friends as a whole

Dear friends,


You are the most amazing and incredible people I have ever met. You’re all unique in your own way, and you bring out things in me I never knew I had.

I love each and every single one of you with all my heart, you’re all special and wonderful in one way or another.

You all make me the happiest person in the world, and I am so lucky to know people like you. I know I can be horrible and rude at times, but just know that I actually care about you, and wouldn’t want to change anything about any of you.

We are all so different, but somehow we all remain such great friends. We have many fun and new experiences with each other, and the fun never seems to end. We talk shit about people we don’t like, and express admiration for those we do, all while laughing til we can’t breathe, and smiling so hard that our faces hurt.

You’ve all helped shape the person I am today, and I am grateful to know people like you. You’ve taken a friendless, sad young girl, and created a happy, opinionated, and funny young woman.

Thank you all for never giving up on me, and always being the people I can count on to cheer me up (or give me a nice dose of reality).


Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart,
Loving and sarcastic weirdo you’ve all befriended.