Tuesday 7 April 2015

30 Day Writing Challenge - Day Seven

April 7. 2015
Day Seven - A letter to a celebrity you despise

Dear Miley Cyrus,


I have no idea why you decided to make such drastic changes, but let me just say – I don’t particularly like them.

I’m not a fan of your twerking, you have no real “ass” to speak of, and you just look incredibly uncoordinated when you try to twerk. Also, it isn’t appealing to watch, infact, I find myself growing more and more uncomfortable just thinking about it.

I’m also not a fan of your repeated tongue-flashing (if you can even call it that?), put your tongue back where it usually goes… That’s just bloody weird. Why must you stick your tongue out all the time? Are you trying out a new mating call? No, so just stop it!

I don’t like that you cut your hair. It looks terrible, like something died on your head. I just don’t understand why you’d want to do that to yourself, your hair was fine the way it was (I quite liked it) – but then you changed it, and now we’re back to the thing you have on your head today.

Sorry to be so mean, but I just don’t like you right now, Miley.


Sincerely,
Conflicted but still critical.