Thursday 23 April 2015

30 Day Writing Challenge - Day Twenty Three

April 23, 2015
Day Twenty Three: A letter to your best quality

Dear friendliness and loyalty,


Thank you for being the best thing about me. This attitude has led me to some of the most incredible people, and has allowed me to discuss things I never even knew existed among people.

My friends tell me I fight for them, and defend them when no one else will. I take secrets, and give hugs when needed. Tears have been shed between all of us, but somehow, I still remain friendly and loyal towards these people.

Thank you for helping me to make these people into my life, so I can show them just how friendly and loyal I can be. I feel so lucky that these people are in my life, and I feel like I’ll never be able to repay them for all they have done for me.

I’m sorry this is a short letter, there’s just too much I could possibly talk about – and I thought I’d keep it brief and sweet.


Sincerely,
Fiercely loyal and slightly friendly.