Tuesday 21 April 2015

30 Day Writing Challenge - Day Twenty

April 20, 2015
Day Twenty - A letter to your children (or future children or children in general)

[Side note: I’ll be writing this to my younger nieces and nephew, because I feel the need to tell them just how much I love them]


Dear children,

As annoying as you can sometimes be, I actually love all of you. You bring joy and happiness to my life, and you make all the time I spend away from you worth it.

I’ve watched some of you grow up to be some pretty cool children, and I know that if you continue doing what you’re doing, you’ll take this world by storm.

You all make me happier than I’ve ever been, and while my life would be much quieter without you, 
I can’t imagine my life any other way. You cheer me up when I’m feeling down, and I love how fast you’re growing up. I just wish you’d stop growing sometimes, because Tobias, you’re almost as tall as me!

They say children are a gift to us all, and that statement could not be more accurate! My nieces and nephew are simply the greatest little humans I know!

I hope they never lose their sense of excitement and wonder, for it will take them further than anyone would ever dare to go.

I love you with everything I am! I’ll be home soon.


Sincerely,
Aunty Tessa