Wednesday 1 April 2015

Expect more updates!

Hi blogosphere!

You may notice something by the title of this post...


No, this is not an April Fool's joke!

I will be updating more, as I am participating in a 30 day writing challenge, where I write open letters about various subjects for every day of this month.

So, to start things off - here is my offering for today :)

Also, some of the endings will have my name, whereas some won't (like tonight's for example) - so don't be too alarmed that I won't be sticking to my usual style.

With love,
Tessa



April 1, 2015
30 Day Writing Challenge

Day 1 - A letter to your significant other (or future significant other).

Dear future person I end up annoying for the rest of my life,

We might be completely different people, but for some unknown reason, you chose to spend your days with me, and I with you.

I guess I should start by saying thank you, I know I can be nothing but horrible sometimes, but ideally, you’d be there through everything, a patient and thoughtful person to guide me through. I’d like to think I’d be the same for you too?

You’d bring out things in me I never knew existed, and you’d show me all of the things I never even thought of myself as. We’d both be complete people separately, but together, unstoppable.

I’d love you fiercely and without borders. Not one day would go without me proving that to you. Be prepared for cheesiness and terrible jokes (mostly at your expense), and for a whole lot of craziness when you eventually come to meet other people in my life.

You’d see me at my best and my worst, but nothing would keep me from you. I think as long as you were there, I’d be able to survive.

Can’t wait to meet you,
Your future partner (in crime!)