Sunday 12 April 2015

30 Day Writing Challenge - Day Eleven

April 11, 2015
Day Eleven - A letter to the head of your faith (God, Allah, The Pope, The Universe)

Dear The Universe,


You are actually kind of amazing! I mean, you are incredibly huge, and I haven’t even seen it all yet.

You don’t just mean the Earth, but all of the other planets, and even the stars and the galaxy you include too.

I love stargazing on a clear night, and I have you to thank for that – so thank you!

You also bring me some of the most amazing experiences with some of the most incredible people, and I am so lucky with this life I live.

I’m sorry this is such a short letter, but you’re so huge, I can’t even put it in words.

Can’t wait to see what the rest of my life has in store for me, big ups to you, The Universe!


Sincerely,
Admirer of all things universal.