Sunday 9 November 2014

Long time no blog...

First things first (I’m not the realest – haha not even funny), I’m terribly sorry for not posting in what feels like a long time. I’ve been super busy with work, Wintec, and most recently, my 20th birthday!


Like I said, it was my 20th birthday this Sunday just gone, and it was beyond amazing! I got to spend time with my family and friends, and it was something that I genuinely missed. Just having time to myself to enjoy the company of my friends and family, which was everything I ever wanted.

I now have one and a half more weeks at Wintec and then I will have completed 18 months of my Bachelor’s degree. I’m actually really excited! I can’t wait to just be able to work and earn money for next year. I hope I get to visit my family at some point over the holidays as well, probably after Christmas and New Years.

Speaking of studies, I’ve nearly finished all of my assignments – and oh my goodness I can’t believe it’s nearly the end of another year! It’s been such an intense experience, filled with a lot of changes and people (good and bad) that will forever change my life in ways I never imagined.

I also got e-mail confirmation that I will be helping out on the night of the Vodafone New Zealand Music Awards! I got it this morning, and have been on cloud nine ever since! I leave for Auckland’s Vector Arena in just under two weeks to help serve food and drinks to all of the people that will be there. It’s only a small job, but it’s a start, and I’m really excited about it!

*TIME JUMP*

Okay, I know what you’re thinking “this girl is super bad at blogging”… I promise you, I’m not avoiding updating my blog, buuuuutttttt, I have been super busy! I know that statement is becoming a bit of a cliché from me, but that statement is very, very true!

I have three more classes at Wintec and then the year is over! Hooray!

Anyway guys, that’s it from me.
Until next time, stay safe J


Tessa